As businesses make plans to successfully reopen, supporting the human and emotional needs of employees must be regarded as essential. This webinar will provide participants with the necessary tools to effectively implement a solid foundation of employee support, as businesses adapt to our society’s new normal.
This free webinar will discuss the realities of re-opening a business during this time of COVID, including:
• Conflict resolution and effective communication.
• Diversity and inclusion, and its impact on business operations.
• Trauma-informed practices to support employees' well-being.
• The reality of providing service to customers or not.
Who should attend:
• Small business owners of all industries.
• Employees of small businesses.
• Anyone interested in learning more about this topic.
This webinar is presented by Cal State Fullerton and Cal State LA:
Cal State Fullerton - Extension and International Programs and Cal State LA - College of Professional and Global Education